Wednesday, 12 August 2009

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus - Trailer

Woahhh, this looks like it's going to be another favourite of mine. It has the surreal magical element with a dark undertone that I just love. It looks so cool you MUST watch the trailer to see what I'm talking about. It looks like this is going to be a winner. Maybe even better than Alice in Wonderland? I think Terry Gilliam might give Tim Burton some competition and there is not a lot of films which I can say that about. I will definitely be going to the cinema for this one.

5 comments:

  1. I don't think I've watched a trailer so many times since Iron man. I'm so excited about this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh! So excited for this one too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one got a full-on WOOHOOOOOO!!! from my lovely wife.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What i think is really interesting, is that Johnny Depp is in both movies .. it will neat to see which is better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you guys liked it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin