Tuesday, 28 July 2009

Kawaii Shit Box From FireBox

This is a good idea I wonder why it hasn't been done before? "the Shit Box pops open to become a rigid but comfy loo into which you can drop your fudge, again and again, without making a mess or gassing everyone within a 5 mile radius. That’s because it comes with 10 biodegradable poo bags. Genius!" This product is being sold at firebox. I think it's really cute and it would be good for festivals but where would you put it up? in your tent? it might be a bit smelly but I suppose it would be better than going to the minging porta-loos. or you could go for an easy alternative and just poo straight into a bag haha. apparently it can take up to 16 stone. Would you buy one for camping or a festival? As much as I love it I like to poo free I couldn't justify spending £14.99 on it.



3 comments:

  1. That is SO awesome and useful. I'd totally use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be handy for a long car journey lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd take it out just to see the reactions of people; not sure I'd use it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin