Monday, 13 July 2009

Cutest Puppy in the World

I have been stalking the garden outside our flat all this week to see this amazingly cute puppy the neighbours bring out. Today the neighbours were outside and I ran down to ask for a photo! his name is Elie (not sure how you spell it) and he is only 8 weeks old and the runt of the litter which makes him even cuter. My camera lens didn't work so the neighbour let me borrow his he has the exact same camera as me! so i got a few good photos... How cute is he!!!




Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. He IS a cutie! He looks ashamed of himself in that last photo, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I would have done the same thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like I said on twitter....THEY'RE FREAKIN' CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin