Sunday, 26 July 2009

Amy Bleasby Chicken Face Art

I met this girl today at my work in Edinburgh she was working with me for a day. She told me she done art after I complimented her on her felted mushroom necklace, gotta love mushrooms! anyway she was very modest but I managed to get her to show me her drawings and I loved them straight away well actually I think they are amazing. I was wondering how she managed to get them looking so cool and professional she said she scans the drawings into the computer then touches them up on photoshop. You should check out the rest of her work here, currently she is not selling her work although I'm sure when she does she will be very successful. Can you believe her work hasn't been published yet?





3 comments:

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin