Friday, 5 June 2009

The Monkey and the Mirror

This is quite an interesting video it's funny too, but I find it so weird this monkey has obviously never seen it's own reflection before. Normally you would think they would see it in water while their getting a drink. but maybe because this monkey is captivated it hasn't seen a river in it's life before! Although we're not sure (me and boyfriend) if monkeys drink from rivers they could maybe get all the water they need from the fruits they eat. I find it funny to envisage monkeys up the hills in the highlands of Scotland drinking out the rivers and lochs lol. I think a google search is in need I will put it on the list of things I need to google at a later date.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. That was cute. Sometimes after a night of partying, I jump back when I see my reflection in the morning. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I know I now don't even look when I'm feeling so rough! lol it's a scary thing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin