Monday, 18 May 2009

Twitter 5.0 Earthquake - Los Angeles, California - May 17, 2009, 08:56 PM Video Footage

I was on twitter when everyone started suddenly started talking about an earth quake it was pretty scary and mad to say the least. I was supposed to get to bed but the excitement was too much. Isn't it weird that twitter is now faster than the news people were all speaking about it before any news stations or sites had reported it I am really starting to like twitter for these reasons it's great to have world wide communication like that! I found a video with some footage from youtube...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you might also be interested in this link from Breaking Tweets with a roundup of tweets from tonight's earthquake in LA. Really gives a personal look into the quake:

    http://www.breakingtweets.com/2009/05/17/earthquake-shakes-los-angeles-area/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that's crazy! I haven't even seen things about the earthquake on the news. lol I have only read it on blogs today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt it too ! my family didn't though ! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Today, I selected 10 blog followers to receive a special thank you present, and you are one of the winners! Please email me your address! TokyoBunnie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin