Wednesday, 27 May 2009

Tokyo Bunnie Review

I'm so happy Tokyo Bunnie sent me some free goodies because I read her blog how sound is that? If you haven't seen her blog yet you really should, it is full of kawaii and if you like my blog you will love hers just pop over to Tokyo Bunnie. She sent me the cutest pants ever! My new favourite pair for sure. I love them so much. Also two badges and a tokyo bunnie pin. Ultra cool I got some photo's so you can see them. I'm so happy thank you so much tokyo Bunnie! p.s you even got the size of my ass right for the pants! im amazed hehe :)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

  1. I need new pants too, will Tokyo Bunnie send me some?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very cute!!!
    I wanted to let you know that I chose you to receive the "Lovely Blog Award"!!! Choosing my fav 15 wasn't easy as there are so many great ones out there, but you deserve it!! Please visit my blog to see the deatils! Just click on the award to copy and paste to your blog.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... that is a real winner, so kawaii..you're so lucky someone sent you that super cute undies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you like them and they fit :D

    thanks for reading my blog!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Doubt they'd make them big enough for my bum! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin