Monday, 4 May 2009

Rapunzal, Rapunzal Let Down Your Long Hair

I have mostly had long hair throughout my life, at the moment my hair sits just at my bum. My mum has had long hair all her life, hers is probably falls to her thigh. I have heard all different opinions about having long hair some people think it is disgusting holding onto it because it is dead, some other people think that when you get old you should cut it as it looks "stupid". I disagree, my French granny had long hair and she was so cute and I think she really suited it. I have always been a bit apprehensive to get my hair cut very short I think woman look better with longer hair what do you think? I am thinking about getting it cut slightly shorter though as it is so long now it tangles up too quick and I want layers in it. Do you think long hair is freaky? my friend said when I was brushing my hair that I reminded her of the woman from the Japanese film "The Ring", charming eh :P



Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

  1. If your hair were this long, I'd say cut it. But if you like it, don't worry about it.

    I can't let my hair get longer than touching my shoulders because I get headaches. Before my aunt had to have chemo, she had really long gorgeous hair. I love long hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually keep mine short, like a pixie cut or a bob to my jaw for practical reasons. It takes less time to wash/brush, it doesn't get in the way, and it's cooler in summer.

    But I also only get it cut once a year because I am cheap. So I usually get it cut at the beginning of summer, and then let it grow as long as it can until the next year.

    I've never been afraid of cutting my hair. Hairdressers have been afraid to cut my hair as short as I like it. I guess they're afraid I'll freak when it's done. Usually I have to make them cut it more than once because they don't cut it as short as I ask the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many women look good with long hair but I think it depends. As for myself I prefer short and I keep it short for years by now. :p It's OK to keep long long hair as the women in the photos, but their hair must be beautiful without split or damaged hair. That's my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I aged (now in my 50's) I was talked into a sensible short haircut a few times. I hated it every time. It is getting longer again and I plan to keep it that way.

    Do what you are most comfortable with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well my plan is to get it layered but keep the length of it I think I will get some highlights put through it too as I am so bored with it at the moment. I don't know what I will do as I get older I will probably get bored with it and get it cut into a bob as I have done that few times before but I will wait and see. Some people really suit pixie cuts I like my hair to keep me warm in the winter though it's freezing here.
    Cozy I hope your hair grows back quickly and yes don't cut it again unless you really want to.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin