Friday, 1 May 2009

I am Employed By Itchy Image : yippeee

I have two jobs now. One in TK Max and my main job is P.A for ITCHY IMAGE (check out the site here) I am so excited about this one. Look at the amazing photo's they have taken, and that is just some of them. I am going to be helping out with some graphic design and also editing photo's and also going along to events with them I will have various jobs to do along with helping them get organised. We are going to be covering major events in Scotland such as T in the park, Rockness, the Edinburgh festivals and the 6 nations. How exciting, it's the most exciting job in the world. I love the Amy Winehouse photo they have some amazing ones you should check them out.




Stumble Upon Toolbar

8 comments:

  1. Congrats! Good luck on the new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow congrats...hope you get off to a great start in the job...good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. weehoo that's amazing, it sounds like a really cool job. the necklace must have been magic after all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool job! \(^0^)/
    In reply to your another comment to my blog about Entrecard, we can get nothing by accepting the paid ads, while we lose our ec points when we reject them, according to what I roughly studied. In other words, if we don't want to lose ec credits, we have to yield the ad space to Entrecard so they (not we) can make money from it. So I think many users are unhappy with this new system. I'm so reluctant since I knew this. (-_-;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new job!
    www.crossmyheartjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much everyone. It feels weird but good to be working again it definitely helps you be more social and I'm hoping I will meet some new people in this city.

    Kirin- Thanks for clearing that up I'm quite shocked at the bad deal we get now :( very disappointing and I'm still waiting to hear if I will be able to cash my entrecard points for some real money.

    ReplyDelete
  7. p.s the magic necklace is definitely being kept now! I am just going to make others that are a bright and cheery :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin