Monday, 18 May 2009

Coraline You Should go see it

We went to see the film Coraline tonight it was so cool we got some free 3d glasses. I thought it was as wacky as Alice in Wonderland but definitely had it's own style it is a new favourite film of mine. I would love one of the cool Coraline keys to wear around my neck I can't afford one of the real ones but I might make one for myself out of polymer clay. I loved the way that the film was very dark but it was magical and so unique the fact it was in 3d really added to the magic. The film below shows how they made the blooming flowers what a great imaginative crew they must have had.



Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to see this film.. she looks very cute as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooo i SO have to see that!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin