Sunday, 19 April 2009

Thailand Naree Pon Flower Pod Elf Women Fairies

Wow check these little fairies, it might be baby monkeys preserved I don't be knowing , but I don't be caring. They look real and they are potentially little real , actual fairies OMG,WTF? (that's me doing a 14 year old girl impression) yeah my little cousin went through a stage of wanting to be a footballers wife and just being a basic bimbo for a while I was really worried about her for a bit but she has came out of it a head strong girl who actually is sound, clued up and does not want to be the wife of a footballer!! Yehaaaaa for big cousins :P

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. ha ha OMG, WTF.. teenagers are fun. i have a cousin who is 15, and i've worried about her a lot, but i keep telling myself it's just a phase people have to go through.. she tries to lie to me, telling me she's 16.. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ewww those are kind of creepy

    Mummified pygmy marmosets maybe???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to drop you a e-card but I can't seem to find you Entrecard widget sorry

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the???? Dude, those are ooky!

    :P

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin