Thursday, 30 April 2009

Swine Flu

I really hope this wasn't the way the flu managed to spread from pigs to humans it makes you wonder though. I decided to make light of the current situation by making a quick drawing on photoshop. I have just heard the pandemic has went up to level five I think that it is like we are living in a zombie movie or something it's quite surreal. If we have to wear masks I'm getting a pink one. I might be selling them in my shop soon if this flu lasts any length of time.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

  1. lol thats mint! Akk, yeah it feels like 28 days later or something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I like that.

    And I was just gonna say what CandyDoll said! Crrrreeepy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so freaked out about how someone might catch the flu from a pig. The first thought I had was I did not fuck a pig or play in its shit. Blaaa

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin