Wednesday, 22 April 2009

My Interview Necklace

I made a necklace to go with my interview outfit, I was wearing mainly purples and blue's I added in some colour to make it stand out. If I get the interview I'm going to keep this as a lucky necklace but if I don't it will be sold since I need some money mainly.
I need a job bad!! and it was an interview for a jewellery shop so I really hope I get it. This is the first thing I have made for ages that I actually like I made the polymer clay beads but the rest are handmade glass beads I have bought and some wooden ones I already had. I'm going to make more of these I think as they are fun and bright and have a good summery vibe.




Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. Lindisimos esos collares, los ame!, bueno espero que visites mi blog, y dejes un pequeño comentario ·-· bueno te dejo. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are georgeous, you should def make more, so colourfull, great for the summer, love love love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the necklace!

    I hope the interview went well!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin