Tuesday, 7 April 2009

Magic Land 2

This is a 10 minute long film I think it is excellent it is done by a bunch of 12 year old girls I just love their imagination and they have done the film really well plus some bits had me totally laughing too! especially when they meet this mad lama on their trip to magic land. It reminds me of being young and playing with dolls their ideas are great. So please watch it and let me know what you think. To begin with I thought it would be lame but I'm pleasantly surprised. Also it's nice to know at least some 12 year olds are not out getting drunk and having sex. If you want to go visit their channel click here


Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I can't believe that 12 year olds made this! I love the fact that the dolls talk like 12 year olds but dress like working mums with pig-tails hahah. Also love the comment "but I'll be like 90 then" and the fairy says "well, good luck with that." Thanks for sharing this is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though this is by little girls I still found it hillarious, well worth watching just for gerald the magic lama's graceful flight LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did a film with some friends when i was little too - we used lego, and spent ages to build the set. there was a lego city called happy-town(including a lego pub) and a massive lego monster inspired by godzilla and it all ended in mayhem and destruction.. this film reminded me a bit about it-
    i wish i had saved my lego-film.. i doubt it was better than magic land 2, though.

    doesn't the animal thingy sound a bit like the baby from family guy?? ? ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I'm glad you guys liked it too! that lama does sound like the baby from family guy haha!
    Eva I really wish you atill had that film it sounds cool it reminded me of when me and my friend make a lego maze for her hamster it was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin