Wednesday, 1 April 2009

Derbyshire Fairy - Happy April Fools

This was the best April fools day joke ever it was way back in April 2007, I got so excited about it and thought that fairies were actually real although the wings I thought did just look a bit like leaves! I'm pretty gullible though and I think I just really wanted it to be true so believed more. I was upset when I found out it wasn't true but I still loved the fact that so many other people believed it too. It is small things like that which make life a bit more magical.
What happened is that the fairy was posted onto a website by Dan Baines along with evidence stating how the xray showed the fairy was real, he went into great detail about it and it did sound real. He then went on to sell the fairy online and it made £280.00 on eBay.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. LOL...looks sorta like a bat, uh? happy april fools day...;) blog hopping

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin