Saturday, 21 February 2009

DECOTTI ?

Look at this new craft I discovered. I have been playing about with similar techniques with polymer clay I would love to actually try this stuff when I get some money. I just love how cute everything is. You scoosh this cream looking silicone based white gel out of an icing funnel then stick lots of cute embellishments in to create these wonderful decorated items. You can decorate a number of things and in these videos you will see how it is done.





Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. I've just checked out the product at Kiddyland Harajuku, and I was gonna write about that. Thanks for the sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah it looks so good i can't wait until i have some money to get some! right now im too broke it really sucks lol i wanna try it NOW

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin