Saturday, 7 February 2009

Dana The 8 Year Old Anorexic

I watched this and it broke my heart that such a lovely, gorgeous wee girl is caring so much about her weight, the world really needs to get a grip and magazines should be ashamed of themselves when this is what is happening. This little cutie girl and loads like her are suffering because of the media concentration on weight. This program lasts an hour here are both parts. The site is linked and you can find all different interesting documentaries. It's my favourite site for free video.

Dana: The 8 Year Old Anorexic [Part 1]




Dana: The 8 Year Old Anorexic [Part 2]


View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

5 comments:

  1. I just watched it too, god, it's so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this was completely heartbreaking, I hope you don't mind that I posted a link to this blog on all 3 of mine. I feel that this is something that people really need to be aware of, esp. people with an influence over children (siblings, daughters, nieces, grandchildren, etc) which is basically everyone at some point in their lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No i don't mind you sharing it at all. I agree with you that people should be aware!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Made me soo sad..I just turned 13 and I've had my ed for a Year...

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin